Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not Important..ANYMORE...

Recently...
Figure out that...
I am not important as before...
anymore..

What happen to friend around me??
why all my friend are begin to ignore me??
why all my friend dodge me??
What have I done??
Did I do anything wrong?!
What was the FKing rumor spread around about me?!
Who can tell me the TRUTH!!

Friends..
I am care about you all much...
through I was not prefect..
I want to be prefect for each of you..
I wish to be the best friend of you all...
Please tell me the truth..
I won't be angry..
I won't be mad..
But..
What is the DAMN rumor about me?!

WHAT did the rumor spreading spread about me?!
I going to FIGURE it out...
no matter who izzit..
He/She will pay for touching the thing most i hate!!
my FRIENDSHIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment