Wednesday, December 16, 2009

End of SPM※End of School Life※End of Teacher

Oh finally..
The SPM ended..
For so long time leh!!

At 11/30 the SPM should end already..
but funny leh..
BC..arrange at 12/14..
Come on!!
2week!!
Im still need to worry for two week!!
But all end peace so I nth to complain about=="

Now I want to thanks many many people..
sure my friend lah L0L!!
list out~:P

Friends I want to Thanks:- (no ranking & arranging)
----------------------------------------------------
1.Shirley Teng-My precious friend that no one can replace.
2.Wendy-A quite funny girl that give me support.
3.David-Arrange the future work for me.
4.Sheila Chien-A friend that Believe me.
5.Vivien Kong-Nice cheering friend that everyone wish to have.
6.Austin Lai-Cool,but kind.
7.Laura Chiong-A cute sister,give me lots support on school life.
8.Sara Ngu-Another sister,mature, cheering,and active.
9.Carol Lau-Support each other,a professional runner.
10.Fung Ling-Sunny girl,kind,open mind.
11.Odessa-Accompany and cheer me up on Facebook.
12.Michael Soon-Funny guys that keep "haha" and cheer me up.
13.William Soon-Michael's bro,fake lao po,:"eh,no wearing lens lah=="
14.Lynne Wong-talkative girl,but hot temper.
15.
Henry Ting-Thanks for those video,brother NOOBS~
16.Nicola Chin-Teaching nice,freely, but where's my shirt?
17.Owen-Accompany me waiting my mom everyday after SPM.
18.Lavender-Another precious that talk into heart.
19.Shirley Sharina-Show me way to light while I losing her.
20.Richard Tang-make me laugh.
21.Han Rong-Another Richard.
22.Hui Ting-Thanks for help buying Lens.
23.Ung Hai-Funny!!
24.Yee Sin-Gentle(sometimes),helpful~
25.Benson-Basketball brothers.
26.Wilson-Naruto or Bleach?
27.BiBii-Precious Friend 3rd~!
28.4xH-Oh~lai geh lai geh~
29.Tou Lung-Just call me PRO.
30.Roland-Thanks for everything.
31.Jessie-Thanks for still talking to me.
32.Angela-Write about me on ur poem.
33.Victor-Basketball teammate,dota.
34.Albert-Teaching me Add Maths.
35.Vincent-Teaching me Maths.(L0L)
36.Winnie-Thanks for teaching Chinese.
37.Karen-Nice friend but lack talk.
38.Yin Yin-Helpful girl.
39.Jing Jing-Help me many.
40.Jason-Dragonica.
41.Ah Tat-teach me nice lesson.
42.Wei Xin-Thanks for the birthday cake.
43.Donna-Thanks for some Wishing.
44.Lewis-Thanks for gek me=="
45.Desmond & Chong Kee-Kacau me~
46.Albinus-Thanks for talk with me in English~
47.BiBii-Best doom partner.
48.Ying Ying-Secret Partner.
49.Saraka-Teach me edit Blog.
50.Kubi-Help explain when Lynne angry me.
51.Emelia-Stand on my side.
52.Bobo-Elephant..
53.Beng Jie-Brother liaw lah!!
54.Tiong Chuan-Brother 2nd.
55.Katherine-A kind gentle girl.
56.Pauline-Piano teacher~
57.Pinkor-L0L~thanks on FFS and Maple.
58.Peter Chiang-Thanks for telling me lots of information.
59Ah Kiong-Cut my hair style damn nice!
60.Kee Ling-Teach me Nailart and be my sis~
61.Lina-Nailart teacher 2nd.
62.Edwin-HS5.
63.Sze Kah-Primary school friend.
64.Sung Ling-Primary school friend.
65.Tiffany-Primary school friend.
66.Boy Boy-Friend until now.
67.Sing Siong-We meet again.
68.Simon-Qia me drink.
69.Stephanie-Sot Sot~
70.Jia Jie-Maple brother~
71.Richard Ting-2 different personalities when on DotA.
72.Kent Liu-Boss on Maple
73.Angel-THIN Sister.
74.Ban Song-Ex boss of Pengawas.
75.Amanda-Fs Family.
76.Ting-Maple Dear.
77.Cun Xian-doesn't friend without fight.
78.Yeong-Maple brother.
79-Yew Yi-Genius.
80.Ngee Ling-Help me lots when form 3.
81.Jackie-Brothers.
82.Eric-Cool and tall.(almost 190..==")
83.Christine-english english.
84.Lu Ling-Chinese help me many.
85.Soon Kai-Give me cofidence at 1st day of SPM.
86.Lilian-My Sister,super sunny.
87.Ann Mee-Dun gek me anymore..TT
88.Ing Ging-Left!! not right hand lah..=="
89.Hieng Hui-Hamesome moh..
90.Siew Soon-L0L..squirrel.
91.Tai Long-La0 Hia0!
92.Xiang Yee-Guan Yu??
93.Danny-Fang Da Tong~
94.Wei Yion-Who bring he sure rain.
95.Lim Lim-Abit...Tall.
96.Kiing Ling-Ah Piao~~
97.Kiing Wee-Weeeeeeeeee~~are the Champion oh yea~a~~
98.Dayang-Best teacher and friend I ever had.
99.Vicky-Next New Year remember come also~XD
100.My one and only YOU,we will be 4ever in each other ❤ no matter where!

Really Thank You All for helping me in my life..
Some of we might not able to meet anymore..
But please don't forget..
We are the Best Friend!!

2 comments: