Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jessie~

LOL..today didnt go school..
so replace the blog missed yesterday d..
is YESTERDAY D AH!!

2009/08/13,is my friends's Birthday~
Her name was Jessie,Jessie Ngu~
is Sara's 表姐哦~
Leng lui one~XD~
Happy Birthday to you 1st~
HAPPY 诞生日~

Actually I should send a birthday wish d..
but I too stupid wait till 12am and figure that my hp has passed date..
OMFG!!
can't send liaw..
so almost missed the birthday greeting..
At last chosed to send to her fs loh..
by messaging..
dunno she got c anot..
LOL~

Her bf got Gift her something at school moh..
quite jealous and intersted wht was inside it..XD
so gepo leh me~=3=
Haha~

Well..
1 Friend's birthday passed again..
should say is grow bigger?
or is getting older one..?
Times flowing like water..so fast and can't be stopped..
HAIZZZZ~~

Miss you ah..=.="

No comments:

Post a Comment