Sunday, August 2, 2009

Worrying..The Surgery...

Haiz..
2day is my 1st time..to post mine HER out..
I was promised her not to shown her..
Tell somebody any about her..
even posting her picture..

But at here i wanna talk about her...
Going to have Surgery on 4am 2morow..
She was having lung cancer..seriously..
As her bf..sure i will worried about her..
2day afternoon we having the last chat before she going to have surgery..
she was having breathing problem for about few minute..
it was really shock for me..
almost losing her!!
walao weh..==

Now im writing this blog and praying for success of her surgery..
She was the person i caring most..
through she nvr let me left any signal of her..
a phone msg, a picture, a video, a mark of her..
even the phone number she also wan me to keep it secret...

Maybe is funny afterall..
but she really like that..
because she really shy of been know by other people..
and shy to meet new people..
how cute~~

She now was decide..
if she was able to cure..
she will visit every of my friend's house~
wht a good~news~
then i can bring her to meet every of my friend~


Dear..
gonna get well oh!!
u promised me d oh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment