Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waduhai..Future..=="

Lol..
Today at school friends talk about future one..
Some of them choose to be Pilot..Lawyer..Nurse..Doctor..
Some of them choose to continue Study at other plc..
And some of them choose to work..
WORK?!
LOL..yah..hair disigner..crew member..or help dad and mum~

Well..I excluded some friend because their parents are too CARE about them..
Their parent fobbiden their child to slacking around..
Since their child are IMPORTANT to them..

And about me~~~?!
D0TZ..
Haven't decide one..
My friend has decided to invite me to continue learning in the
university in Kuching..

(NOTICE:-)
The blog owner is a totaly 100% a OTAKU and less been walking outside!!
WTH~!~! anyone think possible that a otaku will be able to hanging at Kuching
and try to live for 2/3 or maybe more years?!
OMG!! SOMEONE COME SAVE HIM!!
Mesterious Sound:"erm hemp..his friend is fake one??"
o.O"
err..well..erm..ok~,thought I nvr say tht be4..continue~

Since the future Im trying to go Japan to visit the thing I intersted such as
anime,food,gal,Mountain Fushi,and lots of thing i nvr saw in Malaysia
before..
So..I will follow my friend to go loh..

And..Gonna fix the damn fuking PLKN thing off 1st..
wht a piece of shit rules they decided..
LAME LAH!!
cut hair for what?
ZZzzz
Dunno wht the FUCKING Malaysia gorvement thinking about..
too MUCH $ HAR?!
o0oQiiiiBraiii LArh U!!!o0o
Because of this many people think Malaysia SUCKS!
Use money wise and make Malaysia ROX LAH!!
FUACKK Q!!


No comments:

Post a Comment